Friday, April 8, 2011

i'm bufday gurl.....

Happy birthday to u….happy birthday to you….happy birthday,to mimie….happy birthday to youuu….
Hohoho..dis is my birthday…I’m 20 yO now…what??? Num 2??? Gud byE num 1…hohoho…
Hurm….my wish??? Hope I can fight with everything happen afta dis…hope I can be like b4..hope I’ll make my parents proud of me again… hope dat I can be more matured than b4…hahaha…(can i??) bcz I like to be like dis..cheerful,talkative,happy go lucky….but I’m not matured yet in couple..lalala….but 4 advise,boleylar…hahaha…
Thanks 2 all my friends cz wishing my bufday… u make me cheer n happy again…n to blogger2 like k.ika n tok esah… thanks ya… =)
I hope I can do better than b4…. May God bless me,my family,relative,muslimin,muslimat n all my friends…. Love u manyop2 damn much… 

friends,dis sunrise 4 u guys....hope u like it.... u're my sun thats always bring me ur light 2 my life...

dis cake from my best friend 4 my 19th bufday...sweet memory...

2 comments:

  1. happyy bdayy mie ;)

    have blast!!moga pnjg umor murah rezeki..hehe..
    jaa pun bulan 4 jugak..hehe

    ReplyDelete

mereka bersamaku

tinggalkan jejak anda dsini


ShoutMix chat widget