Friday, January 14, 2011

rain

Rain…….
The weather outside
As variant as your facial expressions
It’s raining
The rain cries along with me
I can’t see you clearly,nor do I want to
Leaving you,I quietly draw away
Unable to bear the unveiling plot
My tears fall in my heart
Learning to surrender
Listening to the rain,each drop so distinctly clear
Your breath is like raindrops, entering my love
Hoping that the rain will never stop
To have this yearning continue
To turn love transparent
Falling in love gives me the courage of
Rainie love
Raindrops outside the window,accumulate by the drop
The moisture indoors stored like the memories of loving you
Hoping that the rain will never stop
The secret to the love of rain can carry on
I believe I will see
The beauty of the rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

mereka bersamaku

tinggalkan jejak anda dsini


ShoutMix chat widget